Although one may not call Nagpur as the hub for culinary stuff, yet the city has much to offer when it comes to gastronomic stuff in your bowl.
Right from enjoying the delicious street food to Saoji and the Maharashtrian food, one has too many foods to enjoy. Well, if you are planning to pay a visit to Nagpur, don’t miss the following 5 tasty and irresistible food with family, have a look:
- Tarri Poha – Without this, the list would be incomplete as it remains the archetypal Nagpuri breakfast. The tasty poha with spicy curried black chickpeas remains the favorite for people in the street food out there. Try the one at Deo Nagar to taste the legendary Keshav Poha tarri.
- Param Ki Daal – It is legendary daal from the city-based in Itwari for ages. One may find shabby interiors at this place, but for food lovers, it remains the perfect place to enjoy good dal made on charcoal fire giving you a smoky flavor.
- Samosa – Talk of street food Samosas come on the top. Try Samosa with special chutney at Gaddi Godam’s Ganesh Farshan or Priti Corner at Shankar Nagar that often remains the best in terms of taste.
- Maharashtrian Specialities – It remains the best food expedition to Nagpur if you try some Marathi dishes like Patodi, Goda Bhaat, and Jhunka Bhakar to name a few. Try these at Vishnuji Ki Rasoi at Bajaj Nagar.
- Saoji Delicacies – This has remained an important culinary food not just in Nagpur but the entire region of Vidarbha. Try food like Chicken, Paya, and Biryani with spice mixes to get the best taste to hear.
(With inputs from Nagpur oranges)